We are going to show you How to Uninstall Avast on Mac. Avast is a great application for Antivirus, Antimalware on your Mac. But since even Apple says You don’t need to have any Antivirus on your Mac, because Mac just don’t get virus but they do get Malware.
If you want to free your Mac from Malware, you can go to the Avast Security for Mac free download, install it and and you’re good to go. But it has a lot of Popup. Sometimes it’s actually blocking stuff on your computer, it’s actually happening.
Many people uninstall Applications on a Mac by just throwing it out. And sometimes that works really, really well. But there’s an issue, because when you do just trash that the rest of the files don’t come along with it.
There’s so many files that belongs to this. It’s not only one Application, actually on your user on a Mac, it has a hidden library in your user folder, that’s called library. Inside here you have something called Application support. And under here you have something called abest. And that’s not going to be thrown out every time you install something on your Mac, you’re going to have a lot of junk afterwards.
How to Remove Avast from Mac
- The first thing, open the “Launchpad” and then open Avast on Mac.
- Click on “Avast Security” > Click on “Uninstall Avast Security” button.
- Popup window will appear confirming “Uninstall Avast”. Now Click on “Uninstall” button.
- You can Enter your Username and Password and wait a little bit. Click on “OK” button.
- Popup window will appear confirming “Uninstallation Complete” Thank you for using Avast. Click on “Quit” button.