publishing to pinterest with hootsuite saves time because:
- pinterest click Pin.
- select your Organization.
- the boards you want to publish your pin on.
- You can also create a new board.
- Select your Pinterest account and enter a name.
- Set the board to secret, if you don’t want it visible to the public. Secret boards are useful for event planning.
- Click Create Board to finish.
- Next, add an image.
- Every pin must include a link to a website.
- Add your link – then, add a description for your pin.
- Click to publish your pin immediately, or schedule it for later.
- You can view scheduled Pins in the Publisher.
- Click to see the details, edit the pin, or delete it.
- Enterprise users can also view and edit their scheduled pins in the Content Planner.