How to Split Screen on Mac Computer: Enter Split Screen on Mac, Exit Split Screen on Mac. Example we are using Safari and Firefox. You can Follow These Steps.
Enter Split Screen on Mac
- First thing you want to do is open up the two Applications, the two windows that you want to do Split Screen with. And so in this case, Safari on the left, and Firefox on the right, you can again open whichever Applications you are going to use.
- And then on one of those Applications, if you look towards the top left corner of the window, you’ll see a little green icon, you can either hover it, or if you click on it, hold down the mouse button, it will open up a menu here with some additional options. So you can Enter Full Screen.
- But we want to do Split Screen and so you want to select whether you want this window on the left or on the right, we are going to go ahead and put it on the left. And then automatically it will look at which additional applications or Windows you have open.
- And then you can select the window you want to have on the right. So in this case, we are just going to select Firefox. So we have Safari on the left and Firefox on the right. And then there is this option in the middle where you can slide the divider to the left or to the right if you want to give additional room to one of the sides.
Exit Split Screen on Mac
- Just put your mouse at the top of the screen and the menu will drop down and you can just click on the little green icon to exit for Firefox.
- And then if click on safari, Just again put your mouse at the top of the window at the top of the screen. The menu will drop down and you’re just going to click on the green icon to exit and now both applications are out of full screen and out of Split Screen.
So, that’s just a Quick Easy Way of How to do Split Screen on your Mac Computer.