We’re going to talk about the Avast Antivirus and We’ve seen lately online that some users are complaining that Avast Won’t Open after it is installed or after some time the Antivirus just Won’t Open.
In this post, How to Fix Avast Won’t Open, Avast Won’t Open on Windows (All Versions), Avast Secure Browser Won’t Open, Avast Antivirus Won’t Open, Why Won’t Avast Open, Avast Not Opening Windows (All Versions), My Avast Won’t Open, Avast Premier Won’t Open, Avast Internet Security Won’t Open, Avast Interface Won’t Open, Avast User Interface Won’t Open, Avast Cleanup Premium Won’t Open, You can find solutions to these problems.
Restart Avast Antivirus Service
- Press Windows + R, Type “services.msc” in Run dialog and Click “OK” button to open it.
- Next, look at the Avast Antivirus Service on the list and then right click on it to open up the “Properties” then click on Stop to Stop the service. Now make sure that option under the Start type is selected as “Automatic”.
- Then navigate to “Log On” tab and then click on Browse right under the entry box that says enter the object name to select click on Check names and then wait for the names to become available. Then click “OK” when you’re finished and then type in the Password in the Password box.
- Control Panel > Settings > Programs > Uninstall A Program.
- Select Avast, click on the Uninstall/Change button and select Repair.
Uninstall and Reinstall Avast
- Open your web browser Search Avast Uninstall Utility On Google and Click on it.
- Click on avastclear.exe Save File, Close your web browser after download finishes.
- Go to Windows search Type System Configuration, Click on System Configuration > Boot > Safe Mode > Apply > OK > Restart.
- Open avastclear.exe Run as Administrator, Make sure directory shows Avast folder, Select your Avast version, Click Uninstall, Click Restart Later.
- Go to Windows search Type System Configuration, Click on System Configuration > Boot > Uncheck Safe Mode > OK > Restart.
- Open your web browser(Install Avast), Search Avast Antivirus in Google, Open Avast link, Click free download, Click Save file, Close your web browser after download finishes, Open Setup File, Click Install( This will install Avast on your PC).