how to delete or uninstall avast mac that you can go ahead and remove the software and so what we’re going to do is normally on a Mac.
delete or uninstall avast mac
- click on the applications icon and drag it to the trash, however you’ll notice that this message pops up when you try to do that now so you can’t you can no longer go that route
2. open just click here on Avast in the top left corner select uninstall right there and then uninstall again and it will remove the program for you
3. you will have to type in your admin password
4. now we can see the uninstallation is complete
5. we can see the icon is no longer up here in the top right-hand side and if we want to get rid of these icons down at the bottom
6.we just hold ctrl click on the icon and go to options remove from dock do it again hold down ctrl click with the mouse go to options and then remove from dock and it’s gone