How to Create a Poll on Facebook on Desktop Computer or Mobile. Do you want to Create a Poll on your Facebook Business Page or Fan Page or Community Page, you can Create a Poll and Post it on your Page but for that, you should be an Admin of a Facebook Page. You can Follow These Steps.
How to Create a Poll on Facebook on Desktop Computer
- Login to your Facebook Account. Click on Pages on the left sidebar.
- Click on a Page that you Manage. Under the Manage Page, Click on Publishing Tools on the left sidebar.
- Click on Create Post button. A new Facebook Create Post Window will Open. If you won’t find the Poll Option in then go to Settings at the bottom right.
- Click on the Settings Gear Icon and then Click on the Classic Post Creation Tool. This will Open an Old Create Post Tool Window.
- Click on the Three Horizontal Dots. Now you can see the Poll button in the list. Click on it to Create a New Poll. Write a Question that you want to ask from your Target Audience. Write an Option in Option One and Option Two Fields.
- Click on the drop-down list below the Options Field and select a Duration Time to Open the Poll on your Post. You can also Schedule the Poll Post Date and Time or you can Post it Immediately by selecting an Option.
- Click on the Share now button and this will Post your Poll on your Facebook Page.
How to Create a Poll on Facebook on Mobile
- First, Click on your Mobile Facebook App.
- Click on your Profile and you scroll down here. So right when you have your Fan Page or Group here, Click on Write Something.
- If you scroll down, you can see that there is the Poll Option right down there. Click on Poll Button. So, from here, you are going to Ask a Question so that People can respond with the Poll.
- You’ve added options and at this point, you can Post it and have it gone Live, or you can Schedule It.
- Another thing is in your Poll Options, you can also Uncheck these Options that are Automatically Checked. It says Allow members to add options, allow people to choose multiple options. So, you can Uncheck those if you don’t want those.
- Finally, Click on Post.