I am going to share with How to Close Frozen Apps ctrl alt del Mac, so if you want to cause out of a program like on Windows, how you press ctrl Alt + delete
ctrl alt del mac
- so, for Mac what you want to do is hold down an option command and escape
2. now when you do that, you are going to have this dialog box come up so to choose what you want to force quit
3. so, I am going to pick Safari and then in the bottom right just click on force quit
4. it is confirmed it and you guys saw that Safari close out then this goes out of this
5. now if that does not work and your computer, still frozen then hold down the power for about five seconds just to turn it off, but keep in mind you can do this you are going to lose any unsaved progress.