How to AirDrop from iPhone to Mac (Transfer Files, Photos, Documents) – AirDrop is the fastest and most convenient way to Wirelessly Send Files, Photos, Documents, Notes and Other Files from iPhone to Mac and vice versa.
AirDrop files from iPhone to Mac you need to activate AirDrop on your Devices to Activate AirDrop on your iPhone. Simply swipe up and make sure that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are Enabled to Activate AirDrop on your Mac just turn Wi-Fi on and AirDrop will be Activated Automatically.
When you have Successfully Activated AirDrop on both iPhone and Mac, you can Start Sharing Files, Photos, Documents between Devices.
How to AirDrop from iPhone to Mac
- Go to your iPhone and then Click on the Settings App icon. And once the Settings App icon open, you need to Go to the General Settings. So just Click on General.
- And once Open General, you just need to select AirDrop Click on AirDrop option and Receiving is Off by default, you need to just select Everyone or if you want to just share your files with your Contacts only. You can choose Everyone once you do that, your AirDrop will be enabled.
- One more thing to notice go back in Settings, Bluetooth is on so you need to have your Bluetooth on in order to use AirDrop, then your job on your iPhone is finished and AirDrop is enabled on your iPhone.
- Now on Mac Operating System. If you want to use AirDrop then you just need to Go at the top bar and then Click Go and then Click AirDrop.
- Once you click on AirDrop, you need to have Bluetooth turned on in order to use AirDrop on any device. just Click turn on Bluetooth button. And as soon as you do this, you can see your iPhone is listed here.
- But still, you need to enable the AirDrop on your Mac in order to Transfer Files, Photos, Documents and that you can do it from this section. So, you just need to choose Everyone here also. So just choose everyone here. And once you see everyone here, then you can transfer the Files, Photos, Documents from your iPhone to your MacBook.
- You want to share Files, Photos, Documents from your iPhone to your Mac Operating System using AirDrop you just need to choose the Files, Photos, Documents you want to share and then Click on this Share button. And then here you can see the option for sharing via AirDrop so just select AirDrop from here.
- And once you choose AirDrop you can see that your MacBook is listed on the other people, right. So, once you see your MacBook, you will just select this MacBook. And once you do that, on your MacBook, you can see that this Files, Photos, Documents is transferred to your Mac. So, AirDrop will transfer your Files, Photos, Documents in your downloads folder.
- Now once again, you want to share Files, Photos, Documents. Let me open the Downloads folder. So, on your iPhone, you will just Click on share and then select AirDrop and then choose MacBook Pro. And you can this Files, Photos, Documents is transferred to your MacBook in the Downloads folder.
So, this is How to AirDrop from iPhone to Mac to Transfer your Files, Photos, Documents from your iPhone to MacBook or any other Apple device which supports AirDrop.